Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Emerson Preview

This little guy is just two months old and he was so sweet. It's crazy when I get around little babies like him and can barely remember when my little boy was like that, and that was only 7 months ago!

He's the son of one of my friends from high school, Melinda. She wanted to do the watermelon shoot I posted about earlier, and we did get some of them, but he was just a little bit to big to fit in the watermelon. They just grow so fast! He was so sweet and was pretty good even though I kept telling his mom to take off his clothes and make him be on his stomach. Plus it was right during his nap so he was worn out. But I think we got a lot of good ones.





1 comment:

The Winkels said...

Dear Sami,
I love love love love your pictures. You are extremely talented. If I ever have a child someday :) you better be ready to get a lot of business from me!

Love,
Mandi