Monday, December 29, 2008

Postcard Snow

Edit: Here are your edits. :)






I had a few (big) family sessions this weekend. And the snow was AMAZING. It looked like something on a postcard. I'm so grateful for the families that were so willing to literally freeze their tails off to get the picture perfect snow.

Miranda, seriously, you are so gorgeous. Your hair makes me blue with envy. Blue because it was so cold and you looked so HOT!









This was one of my favorites. I can't share all of them though.







1 comment:

The Wiseman Life said...

Miss Sami...
those are some great teasers, I am excited to see them all. Love them so far and you are totally right, the snow really looks like a post card.
Thanks so much for freezing your tale off as well. You are hilarious and thanks for the comment....
It meant a lot to all of us to get a family photo so thanks for being so willing...you are an amazing photographer!