Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Effects

Normally when I finish a photo session I load the pictures onto my computer and don't look at them for a couple of days. I have to almost come down from the high of taking the pictures otherwise I'll spend way too much time away from my family all in one sitting.

But tonight I took pictures of a new friend and I was SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS PICTURE! I couldn't wait to pull it up and play around with it. Isn't it beautiful? Isn't she beautiful? I didn't do anything to her eyes; they are that naturally stunningly green.

I thought I'd try a few different effects on it too, so I put them all up for you to see. These are just a very few of what effects I can do for you pictures, if you only ask. They are from left to right, top to bottom:

Low Contrast, Rich Contrast
Vintage, Bleached

Great job at your sudden demand for modeling, Heather. You did fantastic, as you can see.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oooh this makes me so excited! I can't wait to see the ones of my little munchkins! Loving that vintage look.