Friday, August 1, 2008

Grin

Usually I am all about the serious baby pictures. You know the ones I'm talking about. The ones where the kid is looking off into the distant, a contemplative, thoughtful, innocent face on. However, little Karter has the cutest little grin ever, and so I spent most of this shoot trying to capture it.

It was so fun to take pictures of him and his gorgeous mom. They are both so sweet and so photogenic. As we were walking over to the place Tilila said to me that she wanted to be directed, but she was such a natural I barely had to do that!

The best was capturing the little boy things that Karter would do. He was obsessed with picking up rocks and then throwing them. He has such a spunky personality, he made me excited for when Sye starts acting like that.




No comments: