Thursday, August 28, 2008

"H"

Gorgeous. Need I say more? Both "H" and "A" are so stunning! I can't believe you don't think you are photogenic! I had to post the serious picture because I loved it. And you said I could post two of you so I pushed that limit.

Little "H" was so good. Even when she was getting a little worn out she would still cooperate long enough for me to take some pictures (and good ones at that) before expressing her frustration again. The greatest part about her was that even if she did cry you can't tell in the next picture because her face never went red!

I'm trying to figure out why my colors are uploading so muted... Although, it didn't dull her eyes at all. Look at that blue! EDIT: Reuploaded these pictures. The colors are much better now.





1 comment:

Jess said...

Sami,
Thanks for your comment.

I did figure out the coloring thing. When I was loading my raw files to ps they would load in rgb and for the web it need to be srgb. Thats what was making them duller.

If you need more details let me know.