Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cold Shoot

So this photoshoot was so much colder than I was expecting. I didn't bring a jacket (but luckily had the intuition to wear a long sleeve shirt) and my fingers were numb at the end. I can only imagine how these poor kids were feeling? 

But other than the temperature, this was so fun. Little Mikey would totally believe me when I asked him if he could see the elephant in my camera lens, and we got him telling us name, color, and sometimes the size. I had a lot of fun with you guys, and we got some great shots too. 






(It wasn't until I was at home looking through these that John pointed out that Lance looks sort of like him. Weird, huh?)


1 comment:

Lance & Kristy said...

Oh, now we can't wait to see all the rest! We love them. We had so much fun, too! (Aside from the freezing part). Thanks and we're counting down the two weeks!