Monday, October 27, 2008

Goosed

These are just about the best lookin kids (and don't forget the parents) ever. Seriously. So cute, so full of personality, so photogenic. Exactly what every photographer dreams of. It helps that their mom is an amazing photographer, so they are used to the camera.

Have to say, photographing a photographer is both easier and harder. Easier because they understand when you have to shoot at an ISO 1600 to get the shot and the picture has a little noise, and harder because you wonder if they sometimes think, "What in the world is she doing?"

So while I was trying to get a couple family shots I had this ginormous goose keep trying to eat me. It seriously did not shut up the whole time. It just kept honking and honking and honking at me the entire time. Plus it was behind me, so I was kind of scared that I was going to get bitten. And the rear. As in "goosed." That would have been a story to remember.

(p.s. That second picture, no editing on face, or EYES. They are really that amazingly blue.)







No comments: